Matthews is a champion of “Cremation Green”, aimed at environmentally-driven technology that lowers the carbon footprint, minimizes greenhouse gases and climate change impact. Being green is a way of life that not only reflects in your products but also the manner in which you operate your business. Our Mpyre™2.0 control systems, BioCremation™ technology, Waste to Energy (W2E) solutions are just a few examples of how we focus on the environment.
GREEN IS MAINSTREAM………
“Green” in Equipment:
- Temperature Control
- Opacity Monitor
- Retention Time
- M-Pyre™ Control System
- Reduces Fuel Consumption
- Reduces Greenhouse Gases (Combustion Emissions)
- Reduces Opportunity for Human Error.
- Lowers Electrical Consumption
- VPS Accessory
“Green” in Manufacturing:
- Single Manufacturing Plant
- Utilize Water Base Paint
- Extensive Recycling Program – Steel / Solvents / Waste Water Effluent
- High Efficient Welding that Lowers Waste Material.
- Utilize low mercury fluorescent lights throughout the plant.
“Green” as a Company:
- Nationally Recognized - Operator Certification Program
- Partner with EPA on Extensive Environmental Testing
- Utilize “Green Conscious” Suppliers
- 25% Reduction in shipping documents by utilizing paper saving stickers.
- Scan paper invoices versus copying.
- Recycle junk bin for junk mail and other discarded paper related products.
- Member of environmental organizations.
- Use 50% Electronic PDF’s Marketing Literature to correspond with clients.