Crematory Operators Certification Program
We offer three levels of cremation certification.
Our Schedule for 2013:
Cremation Operator Certification
- Associates – May 7, Aug 6, Oct 8, Dec 10
- Advanced Crematory Operations
- Professional – July 11, Sept 13
- Expert - Nov 8
2013 Pet Loss Seminars
Dates and locations:
- July 22-Albany, NY
- July 24-Baltimore, MD
- July 26-Orlando, FL
Pet Loss Seminar Topics:
- The Business Landscape > Ron Salvatore
- Matthews Cremation Focusing on the dynamic trends within pet services and the investment in pet crematories
- Funeral Home Integration > Michael Harris
- Harris Funeral Home/Pet Passages™ Discover the practical applications to successfully implement into a funeral home
- Veterinary Network > Scott Hunter
- Gateway Pet Memorial Establish a "freestanding" operation that supports a nucleus of animal care professionals
- Pet Loss Legal > Chris Farmer - Sheehy, Ware & Pappas, P.C.
- How to protect your business and minimize the liabilities
- Pet Social Network > Ashley Montroy
- Frontrunner Professional Discover exciting new ways in which to network with pet owners
8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
> Registration / Check-In / Continental Breakfast 8:45 a.m.
> Welcome & Introductions / Conference Starts
- Session I
- Session II
- Session III
- 12:30 p.m. > Lunch (Complimentary with Registration)
> Conference Continues
- Session IV
- Session V
- 4:00 p.m. > Conclusion – Networking
Columbarium Strategy FREE Webinar
Build a Lasting Tribute and a strong financial future for your institution!
It's not just for churches and cemeteries anymore. We are installing columbariums in universities and even at sports facilities - places that are meaningful and significant to a loved one's life. This program is an educational forum that focuses on designing and implementing a columbarium program that will help your institution accomplish the following items:
- Provide an additional service to your members, alumni, fans or whoever supports your organization.
- Offer family and friends regular opportunities to visit the interment site of loved ones.
- Provide additional income to support your institution's mission.
- Help your organization provide complete arrangements for members at reasonable costs.
- Assure long-term continuous and quality care as your facility is maintained and protected.
ACC Crematory Operator Training and Annual Meeting
San Diego, CA
July 23 - 24, 2013 95th Annual CANA Convention
Hyatt Regency Capital Hill | Washington, DC
August 7 - 10, 2013 CVC (Central Veterinary Conference)
Kansas City Convention Center | Kansas City, Missouri
August 21 - 26, 2013 IAOPCC (International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories)
September 13 - 15, 2013 NFDA International Convention & Expo
Austin Convention Center | Austin, TX
October 21 - 23, 2013